Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I didn't really get these search tools ever, most of my moot research is still google and secondary sources.
Problems arose when I tried hands at the international moot, didn't have any options but to give time to read.
Still I believe SCC is the best in India. Manu lexis etc are way too behind.
[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/ynyi3DTmEFyn4JUW9[/img]

Manu ka sabun slow hai
I've long maintained that Manupatra ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. SCC, IndianKanoon, CaseMine and even a stained toilet paper are all better than Manupatra.

Their search algo is terrible, there are SO MANY typos in their judgements, sometimes just the opinions of one/some of the judges are available leading to confusion (that is to say the opinions authored by other judges on that bench are often absent). And so many times it doesn't even allow you to log in. Their UI is also super unfriendly - fit for a website in the early 2000s maybe, but not today.

Also, did you know they store your passwords in plain text, without any encryption? Try 'forgot password' and they'll send it to you in text. I'm pretty convinced their web developers are either 13-year olds or 90-year olds - out of touch of technology in any case.