Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
How is internship at the Chambers of Pravin H. Parekh? What kind of work is expected? I am a hardworking intern.
Please don't forget the unwinding over the occasional cup of Starbucks (only if you're lucky).
You can sleep through the entire internship period and still get a certificate along with a "my hardworking and diligent intern" post on LinkedIn.
Oh man, I'm embarrassed to admit how many of those i saw in my feed below I realized dude isn't being genuine.
I went to PHP office one day. came out with an internship certificate and a hardworking and diligent post on LinkedIn.

I am an Engineer !
As far as internships are concerned, this won’t be taxing. He will post about you on social media. Office timings are 10:30am - 5:00pm. Neeti Bagh is a great location, especially if you want to hang out with your friends in the evening. Hauz Khas etc. are very close by. You won’t get any substantial work. It’s like that one litigation internship everyone is expected to do to put on their CV. Tbh - I find the excessive Instagram posts with the interns gauche.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.