Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
One of my close friends interned with this new tier 1 firm which promised a stipend of say 20k in front of 250 people but paid only half of that after the internship, which is good enough for him, but he feels cheated. What to do?
So you mean to say that Khushboo is accepting applications AND promising stipend as well ?!

Acche din truly
What are people doing to get their applications accepted by her I wonder
I attended the session of this new firm. They clearly said in my university that 20K is for offline internship and 10 K for online internship. Maybe your friend was not properly paying attention in the session. I also got 10K while interning in the "Old firm" from which this "new firm" came into existence. Both have the same structure when it comes to the remuneration of interns and associates.
I interned with the old firm in 2018 and I had gotten 20k (1k per day basically). You sure you didn't get short-changed?
I also did online internship at the old firm na, so got 10K. My batchmates also got 10K. I don't know what the current remuneration is at the old firm (10k or 20k), but the "new firm" is 10k for online as said in the session at my university.(a top nlu)

However some of my friends who interned at the old firm did not even get 10K due to issues arising out of the transition period / change of HR.
LOL. My friend has the recording of the session. They forgot to mention it in his University.
There is clearly a difference between your university and his university then.
Worked like crazy bastard. (avg 7-8 hours a day)

In the end, I was ghosted and was not paid any stipend. (tier 3 nlu)
Old firm has not asked for my bank account details. I'm from a tier 2 NLU. I was told that interns are not getting paid. Is this true? HR is exceedingly slow in getting back to interns in any case, and I dont feel comfortable discussing this with them upfront.
What is the name of hr? I’ll make sure you get your stipend