Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Any reviews on Amrita Sinha’s team at AZB for SA lateral from another Tier I (non-Amarchand)?
Why don't go? She's fantastic as a lawyer and as a boss. And the work is great too.
She is the most understanding partner you will work with. Added to that her legal acumen and knowledge will shape your thought process. Join her team if you get the chance.
Been tracking this for so long.. so many comments awaiting moderation.. does LI not work on weekends?
Have personally worked with Amrita - she is a brilliant lawyer; you would be lucky to work with her ! She’s super understanding and very hardworking.

Separately - while we can’t stop people from leaving senseless β€œone word” feedbacks anonymously without actual data, we can stop paying attention to these trolls !
While I am all for freedom of speech and expression, LI must stop naming partners and regulate content here. Partners are also human and such naming and shaming should be stopped.
Is the problem with their mouth regulation generally or specially on weekends? what's the logic there? Just so we can appreciate the extent of the angst caused by ones mouth regulation.

In case you were wondering why I am mocking you - its because this is not a platform for you to post anonymous hate. please shout into a pillow; there are many tier 1,2 and 3 firms hiring.

the query was originally posted (presumably) in good faith for honest review.

assignment please samajhiye.
Was this an open invitation for you to air your grievances?

just for clarity sake - is the objection re mouth regulation specific only to weekends?

you do know that most corporates, lawyers and law firms do work on weekends if its needed, right? - its the price to pay for ambition.
Ambition? I don't know how people defined ambition for you, but working for a fixed pay and set career trajectory ain't ambition. Even at the highest point of your equity partnership your worth will be what your MP says it is.

And the MP ain't some killer successful either. He just runs a small organization of 500 people and makes as much money as any good senior lawyer in Delhi/Mumbai. As lawyers, we'll always serve.
Because you feel confident about making personal attacks once you know who the counterparty is?

Chalo have a happy mouth regulated weekend !
Legally- she is one of the smartest people I have come across.

She is bloody diligent and super duper hardworking.

BUT. Working with her is tough. It's super demanding. Super demanding.
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.