Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
I interned with trilegal back in June 2021, still haven't heard from them regarding the feedback/callback. How long does it take for the HR to get back with the same??
Why? I understand you are a law student looking at shiny world of law firms (atleast from the school) but please do yourself a favor and dont join this horrible place. Tri's culture across teams sucks donkeyballs. Sorry but yeah. It's the truth. Working here will suck your will to live. Most people, especially your seniors, will try to show you down in front of the partners/give you fake deadlines/be unapproachable on any issue/scream at you on teams. And the partners unfortunately don't do anything about it. I don't want this to be a rant, but it's like this - everyone wants quits in year or two. That's when you have nerves of steel. Also if you see people staying for a lot longer - know that they are the problem or atleast part of it. That's their culture. You won't go without imbibing it.

Also in your formative years you would want mentorship and encouragement, not this horrid horrid place they call a firm.
I am a law student in one of the NLU'S.

If I get a job in Trilegal/such firms I will sell myself to thier disposal 247 and would like to write a slavery contract for them 😢

Even getting an internship is hard.
Not worth it. They don't deserrve so much respect. Respect McKinsey/BCG/Bain instead - 10000000x harder places to get into
Lol no idea, the HR keeps telling me that she will get back. There is not a decisive yes or no, so I'm not sure what that means really.