Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
I guess they'd be almost at par with Touchstone i.e. approx 13.5lakh + 2.5lakh. Peas of the same pod afterall!
This is not correct. They're poor paymasters and they have had massive attrition over the last 2-3 years.
Have an internship with Quillon in upcoming break. Are they giving job offers or whats the scene? They came to our college and quoted 17lpa package.
No PPOs? Can you please elaborate. Seems to be a small firm so Iā€™m thinking its a good bet to intern there if they are expanding
Best place to work among small firms. Excellent partners and excellent human beings. Start pay 18L pa. rigorous internship schedule which leads to ppos. Amazing work culture with SAM style focus on mental health and NDA style focus on research and trilegal style pay band. All this change after the mass exits. Even better than the firm which nihar started. ankit gautam best of the best lawyers. shriti a rockstar lawyer and dealmaker
Wow, "Amazing work culture with SAM style focus on mental health and NDA style focus on research and trilegal style pay band" must be why half the firm has left / leaving this year. The only thing competitive about QP is the attrition rate. Everything written above about being poor paymasters is correct.
Dear Ex-QP: you will be surprised to know that the firm has been rebuilt since the last 1-2 years. No attrition in the last 1 year and it is back to being a happy and thriving place after negative Ex-QP folks like you left. Pay is back to being top notch and is among the highest in the market. Partners are highest quality with dealmakers like Shriti leading the pack
No attrition in the last 1 year? I guess you're not counting all the associates who have quit this year within months of being hired. Face facts please and pay people better to compensate for poor work culture.
Then why would they come to our college and quote 17-18 lpa while having open day lecture?
That's counting a best case scenario on a capped variable which is never gonna happen