Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
It used to be a great time 1.5 years ago. Great work and Rupinder's team has been with her since a long time, says volumes about her as a partner and a person. Also, may I know which position are you looking at?
Great team, since last couple of months. Team had a rough patch in between - mediocre resources. 1-2 people were shouldering the entire team. But its back on track, with really good recent hires. Rockstar of a new partner just joined - Ipsita.

In short, join the team.

PS - Can someone please refer some good resources to my team too?
Nothing beats Sidharth Shankar's team. Great work + great resources. But work pressure may be too much - team is perpetually working late night's in office.
What is so controversial about this? Siddharth Shankar's team has amazing work. Yes, the team works more than other teams in JSA Gurgaon, but the 8% rule ensures that you take a good sum back home. Siddharth is an amazing guy and his team has been with him for a long time.
Lol??? Only 3 of the 12 or so members of his team have been around for any amount of time. Everyone else is new.
Hahahaha oh my god hahahaha, amazing work doesn't help retain partners apparently. He's given more partners to the market than Sima aunty
Rupinder Malik is very professional. It’s our pleasure to work with her.
Shivpriya's team is pretty nice. Polite and no useless politics. Many of them are still great friends.
I used to work in her Team....left it due to some personal reasons....
Don't go by negative comments. As per my experience, it is a great team to learn and grow. Rupinder gives that scope and opportunity to progress.
Also, she is a very nice human being. Her team is worth joining and growing.
Hi - Any inputs on Rupinder Malik's team at JSA Gurgaon?

Also, how is JSA generally in terms of pay and working environment? I heard they have not revised their pay structure since 2016-17?? Is that true?
JSA pay is at Tier 2 level now across the board. Even with billing share you will barely make what someone with one PQE below you will make at Trilegal. Don't know about Rupinder's team in particular but they keep having exits ▮▮▮
wanted feedback on rupinder maliks team for gen corp/m&a practice at jsa ggn