Read 53 comments as:
Filter By
Hi guys,

I was diagnosed with a medical condition 2 months ago. The girl I loved said she doesn't give a fuck and even if I die, it doesn't matter. I am not a Punjabi and she hates me for this. My skin color is also not very fair and she hates me for this as well.

I know this is not the right platform. I have almost no friends. So, R and Kian, please publish this. I just want some reprieve. I work at a Tier- I and this is messing up with my brain. I feel so bad. I have tried to reach out on other social media platforms but nothing has worked so far.
Why do you have no friends and why are you chasing a girl who clearly doesnt like you?
Not chasing. Just told her once about my feelings. I feel bad, that is it.
Still, she's made it clear she's not into you, move on with your life and leave her alone.
Wow so she told you to move on, and you're reacting like this? The entitlement is mad here. She has some problematic ideas about caste, yes. But her (or any other person regardless of gender) isn't required to like you just because you like them. Moving on is actually a better option mate.
I am amazed by your ignorance. A girl taunts someone about his caste, skin color and health condition. That is fine with you! The person who was at receiving end is the criminal in your eyes. She is also not entitled to say these things.
Literally no one said she is entitled to. She's saying problematic things, agreed. But why are you wasting your time behind her then lol. Move on.
If I could stop thinking about it on my own, why would I post such a thing? LOL, typical victim-blaming mentality.
Make some friends yaar. It's not that hard. Invest some time and consideration into the people you find interesting and honest. Kya yaar.
Didn't realise it. Told her the day I was diagnosed. She told me a few things and my heart broke.
Take a break.
Go travel.
Re-Connect with old friends.
Take up a hobby - sports or even video games.

Know that you are not the only one going through tough times. You will get through this.
These aren't something you should feel sad about. It happens to a lot of people, just chill and relax bro. Read some spiritual books if you have time (most of us at tier1 simply don't). Jai Radhe Shyam!
Dude, get yourself treated for your medical conditions. I am sure you have a family that cares for you!

You may or may not be fair but this girl's attitude is certainly not "fair".
dude love is just mad luck that's it. i too liked a boy and i thought he was the one. then after 1 yr now i clearly dont like him. i really thought he was the one. this has happened 6-7 times in my life. i am only 21. u will get over her.

start mai yahi lagta hai you wont, but trust me u will.
How you have time to think about all this working at tier 1. It seems you need more workoholic team
There is no point going after someone who has no interest in you.
You are working for a tier 1 law firm and clearly have good prospects.
Pursue other passions and focus on yourself.
Stop trying to see validation from someone else.
More importantly, if this is bothering you so much, go and seek help from a psychologist. You can afford one.
If you feel like you don't need one, I will have to disagree, because this entire post is a really sad cry for help.
Bhai tu Radio City 91.1 par Rahul Makin (aka LoveGuru) ko phone kar. He will give you best solution.
R, please publish my previous comment as well.

I am not a loser. You are a loser, mate.
Bro - baat kadwi lagegi. Give your self 1-2 months to cry and do all the RR that you want. Duniya bhar k forums pe sawal jawab kar le. Your work will suffer too for this period, but koi na. Matters of heart are important. But uske baad, no RR. Life me aage badh.

I am a Partner in a T1. Have had three such heartbreaks. Each one took its toll. I came out more mature each time. In a stable relationship as of now. Might as well get married next year. But thats me. Cue for you is - coming out more mature each time.
Ye partner nahi Kota Factory ke Jeet Bhaiyya hai! Ekdum solid advice! Hope you show same empathy to your team members also (I am assuming - Yes)!