Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Which partners are good to work with at SAM, Mumbai. I read in one of the threads that Akshay's team is much better with reasonable people, can someone name the partners in that team? Also, are teams quite top heavy and promotions beyond PA difficult. How is a Counsel position different from AP at SAM?
How is their arb practice? I mean how is the culture? How are the hours?
I've heard Rishab Gupta's team is one of the best in the country for arb, but long hours
Come to AZB. We need associates after firing them.

Those we dont fire leave us since we are 30% below our competitors on pay scale and still most profitable if no longer reputable.
Once the Amazon shitstorm hits, AZB will lose all their American clients, it'll be an interesting spiral to watch.
Iqbal Khan is an excellent partner to work with - supportive and quite approachable. The newly promoted crop under him (Faraz, Aparupa) are also very competent and helpful to juniors.

The team does work quite hard though.
Just realised that you can just say Akshay Chudasama every time you want to sidestep LI's censorship of cuss words.
Not Raghubir Menon team its a recipe for disaster no work life balance actually zero life. Only work. Constant stress crazy private equity unreasonable demands and continuous allnighters. Real sweatshop.

Chuda is a real gentleman best to be in his team. Good work and a real life.