Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Why has there been no update/activity regarding NLUs reopening especially the top 3 ? With almost everything else reopening and even Higher Education Institutes resuming physically why has NLS, NALSAR and NUJS and other NLUs not reopening. Like is there a timeline or a prospective date/idea as to when we can be physically back on campus ? This virtual classroom is just getting on my nerves and I don't know how to take it anymore
Nalsar has already reopened for 4-5th years + those with access issues and other unconducive home environments. So has NUJS afaik
They will not reopen this year atleast. Jindal is in the same boat too. Next hear hopefully
NLIU is opening for Final Years from 27th September.

NLUJ folks have sent an email to the admin today regarding reopening bit no update as of now.

RMLNLU is already open for fourth years and above.
RMLNLU has opened for 5th & 4th years on voluntary basis only.
The teaching is online for 4 days and one day offline.
Since physical offline examinations would be held in the end of November 2021, other students will also return to the hostels in late October.
Another Update: NLUJ is opening on 10th January 2022 for all the batches.
Ab isme bhi top 3 aage rahenge kya yaar, what is this question even? Either ask for all institutes or particular law college, how come reopening of top 3 different to re-opening of other places. Some people on this thread might moan top 3NLUite while in bed too I doubt.
CNLU has opened hostel for 3rd to 5th-year students on voluntary basis but the exam would be conducted offline in oct afaik
Inserting "top 3" into every sentence possible is legit cringe at this point
These guys just wanna make everything about themselves. Maybe shut up for once
Students wanting their college campuses to open and Associates at law firms wanting offices to remain shut forever. Oh sweet, how life turns!
If physical classes are not happening, then what is open? Are students living in the campus?
Will they appear in offline (hostellers) and online (at homes) modes examinations?
Almost all NLUs are opening in the second week of January 2022 for all the years.