Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Not necessarily. Alum will not exactly open up to these paid senior people. And everybody knows that alum in law schools bring the team jobs. Jindal has a different approach involving outreach, PR, promotion and leveraging the students' family connections.
I don't think most top NLUs which have good placement traditions would want one anyway. I went to NALSAR in the second half of the noughties and we would have died rather than get a paid halfwit try to place us.

Maybe students at some of the new schools want one. However, let me put in a word of caution - I am more likely, as a possible employer, to listen to a well spoken/groomed student than speak to someone my age who I know can give me little insight into the 'products' (students) personality and/or institute's pace/working.

These paid hacks speak an officious lingo which is easy to see through, and tow a party line which is very off-putting.
No one better than a LLB student doing this job. You do not want a paid guy talking to law firms and senior professionals from the industry.