Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hey guys, I graduated from Amity Law School Delhi (IP University) 2021 batch and I did not get any job and I graduated without a job. Our campus placement was practically non-existent and I failed to secure to get any callbacks and PPO. What should be my next course of action be? I don’t wanna be jobless by the end of this year. Any help would be appreciated.
You can go for an MBA if things don't work out. Also, Amity IP is reputed, so, perhaps, ask your alumni? Some are at good positions.

Take my advice with a pinch of salt. Fresher here.
Hi bro, an alum from the Amity Law School Delhi. Yes, things are bad. We have been jobless since the last year. The last year was really bad. This year, it's getting better. You will find a job, but you gotta keep trying. Speak to everyone that you can and start sending CVs/networking. Rukna nhi hai bro. Chalte jao.

PS. Graduated in June 2020, got my state bar license in August 2020, cleared the AIBE in Jan 2021. Got my real law firm job offer today. Starting the journey in October. Took more than a year to get employed. It gets better man. Keep trying.
Hey junior!
There is going to be a vacancy arising at my place of work soon. I would suggest you come in for a probation period so it can translate into a work option. Sadly LI does not let you retain anonymity, but if possible, drop your email ID will reach out to you
Hi Senior, I’m the OP. I can’t share my personal id here for obvious reasons. You can drop me a mail at michealscott0107@gmail.com.. we can proceed from there.