Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Have heard that they have a poor track record at shortlisting for PPOs and always say that they'll shortlist for Day Zero & it'll work out there. Any reasons as to why this constant Day Zero refrain, even though the PA has recommended my name for sure? Additionally, what's their general track record at giving PPOs please. Would be really grateful for any and all info on this. Thanks.
The same thing happened to many of my batchmates and some of my seniors. KCo Delhi has a horrible track record at giving PPOs. On the other hand, KCo Mumbai is pretty quick with them. This holds true regardless of your practice area. Would advice you not to rely on your PA and instead get an internship at KCo Mumbai, through him.
Firstly, every year only about 3-5 freshers join KCO Delhi Corporate team. It's very competitive and these are picked through PPO/ campus placements. Mumbai office has 4 corporate teams hence number of freshers getting recruited are higher. I'd also like to add that just because your mentor/ buddy recommended you for PPO does not guarantee that the firm will make an offer. Every month, we get 5-8 interns. A/SA/PA are asked all the time if they recommend call-back or PPO. My point is that there are several considerations and it's not that straight forward. Hope you break a leg soon and get through a place that you desire.