Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
I am very picky about my coffee and I am pretty sure that there are some people like me. In fact a lot of underrated brands like blue tokai are far better than star bucks. Need your opinions, here is my ranking:-

1) Araku coffee (best morning coffee at home)
2) Blue tokai (for weekends)
3) Sleepy owl coffee (best thing to take to office)
4) Devi (I like the different flavours for a change)
5) Flying squirrel (deserves to be in top 5)

What’s your favourite one? Why?
I only drink black coffee. In fact, to help with my ADHD I need a constant sip every 15-20 minutes.

Have recently started drinking Davidoff Intense 57. Can't go back to Nescafe ever.

Have tried Rage Coffee in the past. Nothing to rage about there. It was pretty average.

I'd love to hear recommendations from others :D
Do yoga instead of increasing of adding heartbeat and cortisol. will benefit in long run instead of coffee
Davidoff? Good enough for me. If you are broke, Nescafe Gold isn't bad either.
Sleepy owl is just too good for office man. They just need to improve a little bit on the beans and they might have supremacy in the offices.

Blue tokai? Sure. Best quality.
Blue Tokai cold brew (original / vanilla) with a little cream or milk for the early morning hit.

Davidoff made extra strong with office kettle for the post lunch pick-me-up.

Cothas filter at home in the evening when you want caffeine but nothing that'll keep you up at night.

Sleepy owl packaged cold brew for diligence report nights as a meal replacement that can also keep you going.
What coffee would you guys suggest for someone who has acidity and heartburn from black coffee?
You. I see all these children mentioning brands and what not...

You, are a true kaapi person.
Any cold brew, seeped for 8 hours instead of 12, served diluted with milk.
try cold brew of sleepy owl. no acidity nothing. instead cold brew is very sweet and tasty. however it is still very strong and if you get anxious easily, would recommend you to drink in small amounts.
Nescafe Rs.10 packet. Keeps me more awake than anything else.

However, Nestle as a company may die.
Black Baza > KC Roasters by Koinonia > Cohoma Coffee Company > Blue Tokai > Kaffa Cerrado.

I hear good things about Tulum Coffee Roasters (Mumbai). I find Quick Brown Fox overrated! Devans isn’t even in the same league as any of these, sadly. I wouldn’t recommend Devans. Bili Hu - only for Monsooned Malabar and nothing else!

For those of you who seek that fine balance between value (for money) and taste - Blue Tokai, without a doubt. Their 1Kg packs last me ~3 weeks and are competitively priced (wipe out the competition, actually).

For those of you who are new to this and want to be introduced two new coffees periodically, try subscribing from Δ€rāmse. You can write to them at brew@aramse.coffee. They also have a YouTube and Instagram page that has all kinds of coffee tips and trivia.

Also, please purchase a good grinder. Makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Don’t be cheap, buying the Hario. Go for the Comandante Grinder instead, and thank me later! ;)
I have heard good things about timemore c2 grinder as well. Seems more affordable than the commodante grinder
The Comandante is numero uno, IMHO.
Unmatched with Red Clix. The 1zpresso J Max is a distant number 2 (good for espresso).
Personally, Malabar Monsooned and / or Arabica always without the chicory.

I drink the decoction after filtering. Yeah I know, it maybe considered uncouth, but thats what works best for me during crunch times.

Also, black coffee from CCD machine in office with sugar is good enough, when there is no other option around.

Far as brands go, I have only tried something called Classic Coffee's Filter grinds, its good enough, otherwise i buy from no name shops usually located in a Major Port town.
All this till the day you discover you actually don't need this brown coloured nonsense.
The Coffee Brewers Club has a discord for those into coffee.

They maintain a list of coffee roasters. Link here: https://www.indiacbc.club/coffee-roasters
Corporate slaves discussing coffee brands for different occasions on an anonymous legal forum, idk how it could get more dystopian than this.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.