Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Curious to know if anyone has any experience of it. My key questions are:

- Job prospects after the course. In the brochure the testimonials are from European, Chinese, Russian, and South American graduates working for international law firms and MNCs, as well as recruiters from these places who hire Bucerius graduates. But what about Indians? Are Indians less in demand than European, Chinese, Russian and South American grads?

- Course content

- Experience of studying in Germany and Hamburg
I'm almost 15 years into the field of law now including 3 years at a Magic Circle in London and I haven't even heard of this institute.
Also goes to show that you are not from NLSIU, which has a student exchange with this law school :)
Lol he didn’t say he was no? Folks from other nlus also do magic circle yknow?
But they are one of Law School's partners! When you say Magic Circle, did you not graduate from Law School?
Do you really work in a Magic Circle firm? If you live in London/NY and spend your time trolling on LI with 19-year old kids you must lead a sad life.
A senior of mine from GLC, Mr Ameya Phadke is there. Why don’t you get in touch with him on FB or LinkdIn?
Bucerius, Frankfurt, Humboldt-Berlin, LU-Munich, Heidelberg, Hamburg, Sciences Po, the Graduate Institute, Leiden, Amsterdam, Tilburg, CEU , Stockholm, Lund, Upsala, Leuven ESADE, Turin, Bologna and Bocconi are among the top EU colleges for an LLM.

In terms of working after an LLM, an EU student visa gives you access to a large number of countries and the chances of residency are high. English is the language spoken in all MNCs, but make a little bit of effort to learn the local language.

I know Indian lawyers who have studied in the EU and are now well settled there.
I would consider Leiden, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Tilburg and Masstricht to be equal. The Dutch institutions are all really really good (consistently come in the top 100 in various world rankings), and they are considered equivalent in the Dutch labour market as well.