Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
So my fellow CAMmies - who all are planning on going to the office from September 20th?
Apparently people in Delhi office are being called to the office from September 20th only (despite it being completely voluntary)
Crap. It's not even true. Firm wide it's voluntary till October 11.

Don't post anything if you are not sure of.
Umm, not really? My parents live with me, instead of the other way around. And I'm genuinely worried about their health and safety if i start going to office everyday. I just can't see any pros of going back to office over the risk of life for my parents. Enlighten me on some?
Great.Someone's still at employee status, not yet brainwashed to parrot statements without any mind.
I will in Mumbai, work in Mumbai. I don't save/lose any rent money. I still fear the risk of hospitalization/death due to another mutant variant of COVID.

Honestly, just list out 3 things pointwise that you think will change if we start going to office?
1. Notes from Vandana
2. Smirks from Shripath
3. Machiavellian tactics from Rishu
I get it that for the sake of argument, every corporate lawyer who wants WFH now owns a house, supports their parents and no one in their house is going out as of now to avoid covid. All of them have vulnerable parents to support suddenly. Fair enough. But kabhi na kabhi to office khulega.
Lol @ ndtv. Typical liberal fear mongering crap. There is not going to be any third wave. You guys just give excuses to save rent money.
Where's the PR announcing not to make excuses by seeking wfh to save rent?which portal will the PR come on?
Also not to forget that we will have to get a COVID test done before each week at our own cost. What's the hurry to open if the firm mandating such measures.
Now that cases are mumbai are decreasing, phase 2 seems like a real possibility.
This is the exact mistake we did before the second wave? In fact, cases had fallen to below 10k right before the second wave. Now they're at 30k-40k levels.

Plus, if you follow the graphs of cases world-wide and US (much more vaccinated than India), the third wave has already come and is even larger than the second wave. India's graphs has been mimicking that graph, albeit with 1-2 months delay.

So, thinking that anyone can predict this pandemic without at least 6 months of conclusive data - is nothing more than foolishness as the Khaitan mail had rightly pointed out.
Are you assuming still that there is a thought process in all this?Its all based on moods and egos of arrogant management.When the mood is,salaries ate cut.When the mood is not, retainers hikes are not announced to retainers.When the mood is, the wfh is the future model of working.When the mood is not,work from office is the model
If senior lawyers have no issues, how dare you have issues.What issues.There are no issues,you all just a bunch of whiners.you all just want to save rent.you all just mommas boy.Will this be part of the official or unofficial PR to announce that all offices are open?
When we don't stop all your toxicity at office, why do you stop on-LI whining which is because of your toxicity ?
Such a quiet reopening.why?When they came up with the wfh policy, one that they gave now given up,it was done with super publicity.Even the retailers hikes that we're not announced to retainers were given publicity.No publicity to the physical re-opening?