Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Legally India is very important to me. It was there when I was appearing for CLAT. It was there when I got into law school. It was there when I got a job and through my promotions. This year LI is on a decline, you’re not publishing news articles. We could crowdfund LI, if that’s an issue? Also what’s up with the new moderator- “R”, he/she/they were literally out there referring to people as “kiddos” in a thread and engaged in trolling people (https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/190605-Ghosted). The kid was in trouble and his query was marked as trollish. There’s too much involvement and I am not sure if this conversation will be published. But there has been nothing like LI (ever), please don’t let it go like this.
I agree. LI is good because it is not a pro-establishment site like B&B. I think LI should merge with Pagal Guy.
I am glad that it caught attention. Now why don't we find out what firm this is, and why the kid is kept hanging?

- R
So suddenly its not an "unreliable question" and worth looking into past simply saying he should "MSG HR"?
You've got to be kidding me. Really? Kid again? Kian this has to stop. This is just provocative.
Some unhealthy obsession from this moderator about kids. The P-word springs to mind.
The person who posted that question didn’t identify the firm, and wasn’t asking for people (that’s you R) to find out “what firm that it” (grammar died a slow death). Also, no kid is left hanging (go figure, why?)

The person was seemingly asking for suggestions regarding the best way to follow-up. Your answers (yes, you R), if implemented by the person, would have made sure that he didn’t have a chance at the job (at least if I was running the selection process, and yes I do that).

So, anyone reading this, or that thread - my unsolicited suggestion is to not rely on what people (yes, you R) post on these websites, and use your head and better interview resources on the internet (there are many).
Arre bhai..Li cannot publish any news due to changed regulations. Any entity with significant foreign ownership is no longer allowed to publish any news in India even in electronic form. Even yahoo news and yahoo cricket was closed recently due to the same reason.
This is the person who published OP, I forgive R. Let’s give them a chance.
I would let R have some time to find their feet; R seems to have a more hands on moderation policy (which I like most of the time) and has a certain spunk/humour which can be a bit divisive (but again I appreciate it most of time). But the most important thing which the moderator does is publishing the messages on time (which is the most imp thing for a message board) and R has done this perfectly so far. So, instead of cribbing about one 'mistake' let us give R more time.
I agree with this, the timely posting of messages is a huge postive point
Quote:
But the most important thing which the moderator does is publishing the messages on time
This thread has two comments awaiting moderation for 19 hours.

HC v. IAS thread has as long as 22 hours wait time.

Is R gone?