Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Examples:

"So we could never be a couple hun / Fck love / All I got for hoes is hard dck and bubblegum." - Big L

"Bitches ain't sht but hoes and tricks / Lick on these nuts and suck the dck." - Snoop Dogg

"My little sister's birthday / She'll remember me / For a gift I had ten of my boys take her virginity." - Bizarre

"Slut, you think I won't choke no whore / Til the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?!" - Eminem

"You ain't gonna let me fck you and I feel you / But you gone suck my dck, or I'll kill you." - Chief Keef

https://www.elitedaily.com/music/music-news/the-20-most-misogynist-lines-in-rap-history

In a 2001 content analysis of gangsta rap, sociologists Charis E. Kubrin and Ronald Weitzer claimed that approximately 22% of the examined rap lyrics featured violence against women, including depictions of assault, murder and rape. In their opinion, the prevalence of misogynistic themes in songs were as follows: name-calling and shame account for 49%, sexual objectification accounts for 67%, distrust of women at 47%, acts of violence against women account for 18%, and human trafficking account for 20%.[40] By contrast, in a similar study by sociologist Edward G. Armstrong, Eminem scored 78% for violent misogyny. Of the eighteen songs on his 2000 album The Marshall Mathers LP, eleven contain violent and misogynistic lyrics, nine of which referred to killing women.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny_in_rap_music
Why do you think I listen to gangsta rap? You want to take out what is human in humans. You Can't kill instincts, only supress them. Go ahead call me a misogynist.
Am confused. Is this Gangsta rap or troll? Like "Go ahead and call me misogynist" can be such a total gangsta rap. Am I a troll?

- R
Pura tike bas leftist, liberal, woke..baki kuch kaam hai bhi ki nahi ?
Pura time, kitna salary, kaiunsa ghar, my life is shit. Someone had to be intellegent no?
Law firm employees discussing market salaries, real estate investment options and problems due to high work pressure seems more suited for a forum meant for lawyers than threads like these.