Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
God, the entitlement that drips from several parts of this letter! Including the juvenile demands like being called in advance to the junior batch! As if respect can be demanded because of longer physical presence on campus! What's wrong with these people? Basic and rational demands like upgradation of hostel facilities, official email etc. are going to get eclipsed by these inane ones for sure. Not having AC in the hostel makes academics suffer? Really? 90% of the country's populace including people living in Gujarat are managing fine. By all means demand comfort if you are paying for it, but laughable excuses like this stink of privilege. Can't believe a whole batch signed up for this!
Nothing wrong with their demand. It makes absolute sense.
That's how the whole world functions.
In my firm, the founding partner comes to the office first.
After 2 hours, my reporting partner shows up.
After another 2 hours the SA walks in.
After another 2 hours I walk in.
After another 2 hours the clerk walks in along with support staff and interns.

Completely destroys any current or prospective work we have. But respect is respect. If that is not demanded and received in this manner, we all would simply drop dead.
Really? You walk in 6 hours after the founding partner and the clerk 8 hours after? If the founding partner comes at 9 in the morning, you reach office at 3? Still better than work from home.
they were trolling the entire batch of 26 because one person did something
I used to think that people who get good ranks in CLAT have higher IQ and EQ than me but people from top NLUs keep giving me reasons to believe that CLAT actually can be cleared by fluke. No offence to anyone but whoever wrote this open should know I could’ve used the faculty and infrastructure that you have and I’d happily take what GNLU has. With or without AC.
Fellow Kian, the screenshot that you posted is a request made by the batch of 25 and it is one year old. The controversy that is related to the batch of 2026 is entirely different. Basically, there have been 2 controversies until now. First, there was a pdf consisting of the temporary guidelines regarding the administration of the unofficial WhatsApp group of the 2026' batch and after the release of the permanent guidelines, the batch of 2026 got trolled badly. Second, there is a guy from the batch of 26 who wrote "Sanghi" in his bio (Ironically, in his defence) but he got heavily trolled and bullied for it. Even by the NLU-J seniors (for some reason it was mostly the 2025 batch).
If this article had gone to Met Gala then it would have been the cringest and entitled dress ever.
GNLU students: you guys really need to reflect and shape up. Treating your juniors like slaves is not done.