Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
CAM has said they will open their offices from September 20, 2021, but it's not compulsory for people to come.

As of now, it's compulsory from October 11, 2021, subject to COVID etc.
So CAM.It will be interesting to see how many people actually turn up at CAM on 20th September 2021 even though it's supposed to be "optional".
" CAM has said they will open their offices from September 20, 2021, but it's not compulsory for people to come."..Optional?Seriously?
No one really did not get your point on being astonished here?

What is the meaning of copying the sentense and then adding "seriously" to it?
Ya,that's right.Like seriously, is CAM doing something of making it optional which is something other maybe even smaller platforms are considering. See in smaller platforms if one goes then 100 are not waiting, so they tend or have to be somewhat democratic, somewhat considerate.
Hopefully no other firm.And AZB seems to have pushed ahead it's official reopening date.
DSK is the biggest covidiot amongst all. It has already opened its offices.
It's getting competition from other firms that can't wait to open physically even while employees protest.Then there are firms just for getting their own wfh policies.
https://www.mid-day.com/amp/mumbai/mumbai-news/article/mumbai-third-wave-of-covid-19-is-not-coming-it-is-here-says-mayor-kishori-pednekar-23191340

A court or a hospital or an eatery has to remain partially/fully open because they are essential services that may not be possible through wfh.Both these law firms have been having wfh from more than a year and they should try to understand the gravity of what this pandemic does to peoples lives and bodies causing long term covid effect.Reopening physical offices when not essential because of wfh option is a very risky move.
I think what next is a question too.What happens when someone in office gets infected with covid, are those policies in place?What happens if an employee, who is a high risk contact, when his family member/s are infected, whats the policy then?Firms need to deal with these two questions prior to reopnening physically, or else there could be disaster waiting to happen
What were you thinking sweety? Permanent WFH?

Free ka paisa chahiye tum logon ko bus

Stop just-work-from-home and show me your faces, cuz i need to see you sweety. In the most non romantic way
Is there a word for β€œslave who thinks he’s a master”
Lol all law firms are on some weird trip of reopening, and then there's L&L, I left over 5 years ago and they sent an email inviting to the virtual annual day. They've also sent this mail to literally every L&L alumni. Kya chal raha hai koi bata do.
Please do explain what's wrong with this. A bunch of foreign firms are in touch with their alumni. RKL is known to be a people's man, who likes to be in touch with people. Recently, one alumni (who had left 6 years back) had posted about his dad's health on social media and RKL connected him to the top oncologist of the country. I agree that they have messed up in the past but let's give credit where it's due.
Is it attending office few days in a week/ every day - any timings specified?
Has AZB given any details about reopening or just announced reopening? how many days a week, what capacity, split by teams, rules around common areas, mandatory vaccination, etc?
A 93-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.