Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I have written the big answer up,

Basically what I meant in the end is;

Older Boys/Men have all girls/woman want. Younger guys don't have anything to put in to the relationship.

The attraction is mutual.
Don't mark this as trollish. It's a very interesting question, because the dating pool for junior boys becomes much smaller than for senior girls. Also, at the workplace partner-associate relationships raise important questions of ethics.
There was not a single junior girl-senior-boy couple in my five years at NLUJ, even though some junior boys may actually be older than senior girls (e.g. droppers). This just shows the social stigma. Girls dating younger men are mocked using term sleek cougar and MILF, while younger boys are mocked by terms like "boy toy". Just look at the hate Nick Jonas gets.
Isn't Meghan Markle 3 years older than Harry? If royals can do it then why not common people?
If a 5th year girl dates a 1st year boy it means she is confident, open minded, young at heart and probably looks younger than her age. More power to them! In most cases the people who hate on such girls are girls themselves. Sometimes the worst enemy of women are women (ref: Nivedita Menon vs #MeToo).
Partner-SA or SA-Assoc relations should be banned. Exploitation at its worst. End of.
Moderator?

Why was most of the answers deleted?

Despite not being offensive or trollish?
You mean this whole thread doesn't qualify as that? Besides being stupid in its own right?
Kian is R.

Kian is a snarky ass biyatch. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Was it so?

It was very well reasoned. And was from a scientific and common sense pov. Anyways I understand your concerns.
Well, all the examples are of people who were independent and settled, more specifically Younger male counterparts.
Megan markle, priyanka jonas etc.
In a law school a senior female is independent or will be become independent sooner than the male junior counterpart. Therefore, you'll see no one pursuing any attraction to a definite relation.