Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Azb has revoked its leave encashment policy: scrapped laptop allowance of INR 20,000 as well as loyalty bonus.
Any idea if similar measures are being implemented in the Delhi/noida office?
Azb delhi is a different firm for all practical purposes. Nothing common except common branding and firm retreats. As a matter of fact, much better place - thanks to Ajay
Zia has reduced the firm to : fill your TS, get your salary.

Dont expect anything else, least of all - empathy.
Why is THIS moderated as facts contested? Especially when there are 0 dislikes and multiple likes accompanying? SERIOUSLY? Terrible moderation
Haha.. is it really?

Then why is it called loyalty bonus in the HR policy.. come on.. dont parrot the party line and down play the negative impact of this move.

Z is upset as she feels she is losing control (in the physical sense) and this is an attempt in frustration to get back at your own employees and lawyers. Way to go!
Loyalty bonus seems to have been debated in detail; pray tell me what a 20,000 laptop allowance means? I have to buy a 20k laptop? Or I can buy accessories for my laptop worth 20k?
What does loyalty bonus mean?What us this concept?when it is scrapped (for all/some) that means they being disloyal??...lolz......ye loyalty bonus wala is too funny, loyalty to whom really.....the firm, your boss,your team, your partner?....all?.......he he he he......And they call it a loyalty bonus also, a better nametag at least........he he he......sorry I am not trying to poke anyone and scrapping of any bonus(money money month) for any employees feels bad but this nametag is too funnnyyyyy to me
Le her on the way to destroy firm.

Chali re, chali re

Junoon ko liye

Katra, katra lamho ko diye

Pinjre se uda dil ka shikra

Khudi se maine ishq kiya re

Jiya jiya re jiya re

Jiya jiya re jiya re

Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh oh!!!!