Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Hey! I can give a bit of inputs for Faculty of Law. You will have to work twice x hard in getting good internships as getting them via campus is a rarity. Having said that, it is not entirely impossible. Just a lot of persistence and making connections with people who can get you an opportunity. As far as a PPO is concerned, it has more to do with how you work while interning and if you can let them know that you are the right fit. No one wants to let go of a good individual just because they have a three year degree.
Thanks man.
I was thinking the same as I'll intern as much as I can , I stay in mumbai so I was thinking for glc and intern wherever I get a chance to do so.
And I am from a good reputed College in mumbai , so fair chance ?
Most in house jobs in Mumbai are taken by GLC grads. Many of them have done 3 years LLB. Would recommend you to also try CS as it helps in mid size companies but if you want to make a career in law firms cs will be of no use.
Actually I am a science grad , not sure whether cs would be a great choice, any suggestions ?
If you are a science grad, I would recommend you to do some specilized courses in IPR along with your 3 years LLB. Mumbai has a lot of pharma and chemical companies who are always on a lookout for IPR Lawyers with science background.
Not sure about GLC/Mumbai scene. But a good DU college in undergrad did give a benefit here. Again defs not easy but things come around if you are constantly at it.
Actually I'm from the top catholic College in mumbai , 160 approx years old and don't wanna disclose name . Will that be of any benefit for 3 year llb internships ?
Being from St. Xaviers will not really have any impact on your internships.
Yaa ik nobody really cares much, but the brand does differentiate between 2 individuals right ?
sure man thanks for the help , I'll try everything possible , appreciated 👍
Very rarely

Have never really understood the reason behind the bias though.
Khaitan's Patent practice is amazing if you're interested.
You could intern at couple of other IP firms for knowledge before and then try your luck at KCO.
Yeah man , noted !
But is it necessary for me to go to patent side and not corporate ? And according to you what should be chosen for better results ahead . Corporate or patent .
Thanks