Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, is anyone aware of how things are shaping up for Anagram. I've seen a couple of guys from CAM getting lateral hired at Anagram, so it seems like they are open to hiring. However, I haven't been able to find any website or contact details to apply.

Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!
Pretty good. Do go ahead if you want to do interesting work. Though the team expects lot of commitment and dedication in terms of time and client delivery.
Given that the Star partner of the firm is SM, you would be better off avoiding this firm, especially if you care about work life balance, mental health etc
Thanks a lot for the warning, I didn't know what working for Shuva is like. Thought that the other partners are from NDA, which apparently has a decent culture, and which is why I was considering Anagram.
No clue about the NDA guys but can tell you that dozens of people have left jobs because of SM. If I give more details, it will be censored anyway so no point
No Dozens of people have left Jobs in Anagram. As far as I know, many SAs have been working there since the beginning. I am told that SM is an institution by him self so working under Him brings a lot of discipline in work which is necessary in the legal fraternity.
You may not have been dedicated enough to your work. People who are working here find good work culture, open door policy, inclusiveness and lot more. One who is dedicated to his work and keen to lead a successful life, there is a lot of opportunity here!
If people leave CAM for a new set up.like Anagram I can imagine how ba
There are all of 15 / 20 lawyers find a connect and speak to someone there..best way to know. Also tell us once you do!
As someone whose significant other is in the firm this is what I know, all the partners are really nice, touch base frequently and the door is truly open if you want to get in touch with them. So are the senior associates. Yes the time commitment is heavy but no more than a Tier 1 law firm. In fact, they’ll be more honest with you about the days to come than Tier 1 where everything is labelled β€œurgent” that’s how we were able to plan our workcation during a relatively β€œlight” week. In terms of pay they’re matching NDA and have beat SAM/CAM, so pretty high. Someone on another thread was talking about deals - they’re doing a lot of M&A work with massive names in the market. Now whether these will get announced or not is client and time dependent - i saw legally india announcing a deal in June 2021 when they had kicked off only in April 2021. On the whole website not being there the impression I get is it’s purposeful because their image is something they’re still cultivating in the way they want the market to visualise them. In terms of people they’ve hired appears that they’re carefully handpicking juniors and bringing in people with skill sets that go beyond just everyday M&A. Low-key wondering if I should leave Tier 1 land and join my significant other there if they give me an offer.
A new set up will generally be more welcoming, certainly more accommodating and more humane.If they can offer a Tier 1 salary, this is the life boat many need because all the titanics(Tier1s) are surely sinking away, only a matter of time.The market is competitive and being an early member at a new firm, ofc one where there is confident of growth of firm and not just survival, gets you a chance at faster promotions and faster increments
You can consider vertices partners instead. Super firm with good mentorship
yeah the managing partner is the best in town. such amazing knowledge and depth of law. And such amazing knowledge he shares on social media. He is band 1 for sure.
LOL, Please don't if you're planning to join the NCR team. Partners at the firm are very good but not the associates. Quiet selfish. They don't give you credit for your work and don't even include in major work. Just research work. You don't deal with partners always, you work with associates.
Have heard some really good things about Rajesh Simhan.

Have seen Shuva work in AZB. He seemed to be a very tough boss and unnecessarily harsh with juniors, but then he was known to be very good with his work also.
Rajesh is amazing.. especially if someone wants to learn tax and look at the transactions from commercial perspective.
Simone is excellent to work with, extremely sound technicals, lots to learn working with her. It’s a real experience just to watch her negotiate. She’s very passionate about what she does, it kind of rubs off on you. If you get the chance, you should work with her.
A 9-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.