Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Firstly,

Please don't tell 'it's useless, made by a person who couldn't survive in a law firm etc'. I wish to enroll in thier law firm boot camp which costs Rs. 7000.

Please explain the features, did it help you or not and how does the whole thing work in detail. Did it help during your internship?

Any honest answer will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
Several students have gotten job offers as a result of taking the bootcamp. Would suggest you go for it
Real ID se aa daama.

Jokes apart, those students got job offers by being from NLUs during a mass recruitment drive by every law firm in the industry, you're reaching very far with the WorldWise connect.
Why so much hate against worldwise?? Founders are very humble , down to earth people who have changed the lives of so many students . Forvever indedbted for being chosen in the bootcamp-teaches you real like skills and shapes your fundamentals
Not showing love is not the same as showing hate. Maybe the bootcamp should have taught logic.
The guys who started it aren't those who "couldn't survive in a law firm". They're very smart and it's best that they use their skills elsewhere than in a law firm. From what I hear their boot camps are very well done, with great material and courses to give you a mock of what it's like to intern in a t-1 law firm. Go for it.
It's not that they've created google. They worked for a year in law firms and telling that tale to starry eyed less reputed college students, for whom law firms are a huge deal. Any of the thousands of people working in law firms or have worked there before can do what these guys are doing.
It's great! Very engaging, quite useful in order to understand some things about wtf goes on in law firms if you aren't well connected and don't have top NLU level seniors (who'll handhold you through the process and explain things to you- not just stuff like how to apply). Did it give me an edge in getting placed directly? Probably not, in terms of mentioning it in interviews etc., but it did help with basic knowledge of the process and self confidence. It made me overall more aware of what the practice areas in law firms actually do, basics of how doing a DD in a law firm works (at a conceptual level and with some dumbed down practical examples-Inb4 whiny people come in saying yOu cAn'T uNdeRstaNd that bEforE actually being at work), common document formats etc. Some people may have seemingly overly basic doubts also like where to research from, but if we put aside top NLU snobbery, we didn't know it out of school and many people from smaller law schools still don't- they're bridging that gap. This may not make you the best associate at law firm, but it's definitely a boost to feel slightly more prepared.

This is not to say you can't learn all this yourself, but all the people saying "just learn it yourself" are missing the value of curation. Sometimes we don't have the superhuman level of motivation to spend hours networking and researching and we need a primer. This does that. The mentors are great and try to help you out generally with stuff, too! They genuinely care. [Plus it's really not the same as the Lawsikho crowd, they're very realistic, not trying to push scammy hacks; just giving you top 5 NLU knowledge even if you aren't from there and making access a bit easier.]

Structure- practical problems as an example, explanation of DD process, SHA/SPA etc, how legal memos are made and how that's different from a law school report or project; done through deliverables they check.
7k to see what common document formats look like? Please. Your seniors/internships will help you with that. No need to pay. Also, just so you know no one teaches "DD process, SHA/SPA etc, how legal memos are made" in any of the top 5 NLUs (or anywhere really). This is usually explained when you join internships and they give you these tasks to do.
One can find most of the standard documents online if one has got basic research skills.
True probably, but particularly for our batches where in person interaction has been SO LOW making those connects has been very hard. At an internship too, you sound dumber than the other intern if they say yeah, I've seen it before, and you haven't. You then have to chance it on the kindness of the senior assigning work, and on how much they care to explain. It's not always very well done. Asking too many questions when you feel like you're being judged in a ppo context isn't the best time to learn or familiarize. I have a great rank at a good NLU known for casually placing most people, but as a person with no contacts, I got almost no corp internships till my 4th year for things that weren't atleast (entirely) my fault. If someone can teach me basics so I sound more familiar when I intern and it can help me get the PPO, toh problem kya hai.
How is World Wise boot camp different from Law Sikho's free boot camps?
The founders of worldwise/ lawsikho etc didn't get placed themselves because they attended bootcamps, pursued online courses, etc. They got placed because they were from decent enough law schools which had campus recruitments. And that's the economic reality of the legal industry, it just doesn't create enough jobs to fit everyone in and people from better law schools would find the easiest route to the sought after placements through their campus. So while these things may teach you a thing or two about what goes on in law firms, they will not do anything re your chances of getting placed. Now is the "law firm" world interesting enough to learn about? Personally I wouldn't give a shit about them if I didn't have a chance of making money of them, but hey, it's your parents' money.
This is so horrible.

An opinion about worldwise was asked. And everyone is spamming with the general anti ED Tech hatred calling any entrepreneurs 'washouts' and 'loosers'.
LI commentators love defaming NLU grads and their endeavours. I don't expect much