Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
They want to call it a blast. As usual, it was a fizzle compared to the NLUs and considering Jindal's huge batch size. Placing 10% of their batch of 700-800 students with good recruiters is a humongous task and has not yet happened really, no matter what the PR says.
I can't understand stand why LI has blacked out recruitment stats.Figures for 2021 batch still not out.
I request Kian not to bow to pressure from any quarter and release the figures ASAP. It is VITAL to please them in the next 48 hours as some CLAT aspirants may dump one NLU for the other based on these figures.

I sincerely hope a certain NLU is not pressurising Kian.
CLAT aspirants 'choosing' NLUs now on the basis of incomplete placement data and relying upon that for next 5 years would be rather off taking a dump instead of dumping NLUs on that basis.
Hi bud, in Jindal batch sizes are huge unlike NLUs so it’s difficult to keep track of the actual number. You’ll get different numbers from everyone so there’s no point. We didn’t have a lot of expectations because of the pandemic. But yes day zero went exceptionally well for a lot of students. Fair enough to say, JGLS 2020 and 2021 placements have surpassed 2018 and 2019 placements by a mile and a half. Waiting for Kian to do a detailed report. I can’t give you a number but I know the placements have been pretty good. I would call them a β€œblast” only when I get to know the actual numbers.
It's not happened yet. Scheduled for August 4th and 5th with results on 6th