Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hi!
Guide to find a credible publicly available source for the NDI Rules.

Step 1: Avoid the following-
(a)Websites of:
(i) Department of Economic Affairs;
(ii) Ministry of Finance;
(iii) RBI; and
(b) India Code.

Step 2: Navigating through the e-Gazette-

Helpful link - .

Random articles indicate that the Rules were notified on 17th October, 2019. Go to . Click on "Search", and then "Search by Date". You'll notice that the subject is, very conveniently, not the name of the notification. Look for Ministry of Finance (S.No. 6). The subject of the file should be "In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses aa and ab of sub section 2 of section 46 of the Foreign Exchange Management Act". Click on the pdf icon.

Or, get yourself a subscription to SCC.

What a fun maze!
Thank you oh benevolent LI user, this is very helpful. I was relying on the upload by Argus until now.
Oh, I did put up the link. Don't know why it wasn't displayed.
Buuuut, here: .
Apologies, some technical issue with the links here - we will check and try and fix ASAP.
On a related note, is there any source to find the latest updated edition of the ODI Regulations a.ka. FEMA 120? Couldn't find it on Manu, SCC, or any other govt. or private website.
I believe the RBI website has it. Google FEMA 120 RBI. Showed up in my search results.
To be honest, RBI regulations are the only reason we buy Taxman manuals each year. Though for the most part, the almost current position on law can be pieced together with the JV/WOS Master Directions and FAQs.
Master directions on ODI are updated (unlike on foreign investments). Look for them.