Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I got admission in a college for my PG. Yet, due to pandemic, all the classes were online. We were introduced to our fellow-mates through virtual classroom. I had a healthy conversation with almost everyone. But one girl is there who at first was hesitant to talk to anybody. Eventually, her behaviour in almost classes was like full of anxiousness. She used to sorry every now and then. She used to cry if someone says that she can correct things. Even though, no one said a single thing she used to start apologizing to everybody n our professors also. I guessed so that she might be facing some mental issues. Apparently she confessed to me that she is having OCD, i tried to be helpful towards her after that. But it turned upside down, she started calling me every now and then for every single thing and silly questions also. I even tried to make her understand that you should speak to your parents more than to others. It went on like this for more than a month. It exceeded its limits, i felt like i am letting her play with my time. If once in a while, i miss her calls she would call me and cry saying she is sorry for everything and in the other hand, i m completely unaware of what did i do. Its affecting me mentally now and seriously shaking my conscious state. I really need help to make this situation sorted. I don't even know if i say something to her she might do something which i am not responsible for.