Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Dear LI community,

The salary and work culture of every major tier 1 and tier 2 firm is available on the legally discussions. However, I never saw the stats, inside info, salary, ranking of Kachwaha.

I know it's a small firm, and probably current associates may not speak up freely. However, if there is any ex-associate or someone's acquaintance is working at this firm, please share the salary, work culture, and other info. about Kachwaha. What kind of matters do they deal with. What is their ranking? do they have a good clientele? what is the hiring policy?

Would really appreciate it if someone gives any genuine insight.
2 days passed and still no body answered a law firm question. Boy, LI is loosing its charm. 😂
Kachwaha & Partners is an old school, boutique law firm. It is one of the few law firms which came into being after the epic JB Dadachanji & Co split (of the '90s). Kachwaha & Partners has had some outstanding litigation lawyers on its retainer. Meenakshi Arora (Sr Adv) and Ashok Sagar (Adv) - to name a few.

You could perhaps reach out to them for the advice!
Hiring from interns exclusively. Not a big team so you gotta he mindful of the vacancies. Good clients. They deal in good arbitration and arbitration related litigation work mostly. Good respected senior partners in Mr Kachwaha and Mr Rautray. People who join tend to stick for a while. Salary is lesser than tier 1 for sure, you'll have to check that.
Culture is super good. Really amazing people there.
Pay is relatively much less. But the place is still a great choice
Disputes firm usually pay less... Any approximate salary figure ??? 20-30 k or in range of 80-90 k ??
A friend of mine has gotten a PPO from there and they are offering 85k as of now pre-negotiations.
Hey, can you shed more light on the PPO scenes in Kachwaha? How frequently do they give out PPOs? How many months of internship is required before one can expect a PPO?