Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Can someone please review nluo,in terms of academics,moots and placements ??
Pretty much anything and everything you want to rant about nluo,is it better to rank it above hnlu and rmnlu and rgnul?
PLEASE TELL ME!!!
NLUO is a good College with a very good mooting culture. However, based on other factors like alumni network, infrastructure, admin. etc, it would be unwise to keep it above HNLU and RMLNLU.
You should go to all four colleges' website and look for their mooting and placement stats.

As far as I can recall, NLUO's stats much better than HNLU and RMLNLU, and almost at par with RGNUL.

HNLU hasn't been able to create much of an impression anywhere.

I'd say that you go to RGNUL RMLNLU or NLUO.
Here is my ranking: (Among the above-mentioned 3 NLUs)

1) HNLU
2) RMLNLU
3) NLUO
I study at NLUO, and I got into HNLU, RMNLU and RGNUL in vacancies. I chose not to make the shift at the time purely on the basis of convenience, given that I was already settled in at NLUO. However, it's been 4 years, and I really think I would stick to my decision. All the universities are more or less at the same level, however, something you should consider is the fact that NLUO's gotten there despite only being around for 10 odd years. Essentially, the other three can be considered to be a little stagnant.

Also, I would say don't take moots as a criteria, because that mostly only depends on the individual participants, and really has nothing to do with the university itself. I would say the same for placements - ultimately all 4 are Tier 2 universities, and the placements that are secured are probably only on the might of the performance of individual students at their respective internships, and has nothing to do with the university's ability to get you a job.

Given all of this, my advice to you is to take a call based on your personal priorities - eg. If you dont want to be bothered with heavy academics, pick RML. If you want good college infra, pick RGNUL, etc. The universities themselves are pretty much on the same footing.
I will probably get into nluo,I really want to know about placements,hostels and everything,please say?
No placements, if you are a girl probably no proper accomodation believe me
NLUO has been doing great and stepping up those ranking ladders. But the harsh reality is that there are no placements, no library in sight and the new VC is gonna take this uni down with her. I would not recommend NLUO to anyone now.
NLUO placements have been excellent. There is a robust alumni network across the tier 1 firms as well as training contract offerees and stellar LLM candidates.
Yo can you tell me the name of people who were offered training contracts???Please!
Nluo has seen rankings boost within 10 years itself. The girls hostel is done and it's looks excellent. The placements have gone up significantly but has been clean sweeped by the ppos. The VC has just arrived and it will just be a speculation to judge her within a year. Can put it above hnlu and rgnul. Rml should be put above it because of the fees. Academics is okayish..
Lol, I think what we've seen from the VC is more than enough to judge her. The freedom that enabled NLUO to scale itself up on all fronts will soon be a distant dream, can't wait to get tf out :)