Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Any idea bonus and increments for FY 2020-21 would be rolled out till what time or they would skip the same considering the financial position?
Mr. Luthra really needs to up his game and show that he's still strong without Saraf.

This bonus isn't just about money. It's his prestige and power at stake!
I suggest that you pack your bags and get out of that place asap. They delayed bonus payouts during normal years. This year they have Covid and the split as the excuses.
If you are a corporate lawyer, there are plenty of tier 1 firms looking for laterals.
Is it true that L&L hasn't given any increments for the last two years? If so, does the management plan to give the back-dated increments for the last two years? If it's true that the firm hasn't given any increments for the last two years, the situation must be pathetic!
They have given 7% increment except to Partners in April 2021 for the FY 2019-20.
My servant has also been asking for increments... such parallels I can draw with associates.
Firm is going to celebrate their annual day on August 21, 2021 and we have been informed that the bonus, increments would be rolled out before that. Lets hope for the best!!
Partners and associates, at such firms, especially the long term ones, are spineless. They lack confidence and feel they won't be able to make a mark elsewhere or at a bigger firm.

When you do not quit despite having been unfairly treated for a long time, every sane manager will know that you lack the confidence and depend on the Firm, both emotionally and financially, and will exploit the same.
I felt K Law was the only firm to not give increments and bonus hoping that everyone leave and they pocket the amount. Glad to know that we have company!

If someone is not paid increment and bonus do they leave or wait that the firm does not gain unjust enrichment? In the process of waiting, we also lose 50% bonus of the following year. It's almost September! Any advice in relation to firms that do not pay?
Yes. The timing is always uncertain. It happens but when the powers that be decide.