Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Quote:
In its first academic year, Jio Institute will provide courses in data science, artificial intelligence (AI), digital media, and integrated marketing communication, Nita Ambani said. The master-level course in digital media and marketing communication will be conducted by a mentor from Northwestern University, while the AI and data science programme will be headed by Jio’s chief data scientist Shailesh Kumar along with teachers from Northwestern. The admission process for the courses will start this year, however, specific dates or fee structures have not been made public yet.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jio-institute-know-far-mukesh-083539821.html
This is school of elite.
You'd see star kids, filthy rich kids would be studying there.
Just like dhirubhai international school in Mumbai.
This is not for common people
Nor is Legally India. Common man is too busy earning a livelihood to come here.
Indians love 'international schools'. Is it also case abroad where a school is named 'x international school' ?
When Jio starts their law school, I think GLC kids will be their main target. I don't think those who go to Jindal will choose Jio because it is too new and I doubt if the faculty will be as good as Jindal . Plus, Jio is a science university with a law department whereas the whole focus of Jindal is law.
LMAO GLC kids are smart enough to not go to JIO institute.
you can expect private law students and filthy rich to join them
GLC will stay as long as smart middle-class students are there.
More likely rich kids from symbiosis and Amity will end up there. Jindal has better faculty and GLC isn't all ultra rich.
Jindal doesn't keep the faculty under bandage. If offered equal or better pay, promotions etc., they might move elsewhere just as easily as they went to Jindal. I doubt as a private employer with its own set of policies, Jindal would attract much in the way of institutional loyalty from capable people.