Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
I just started applying for internships using Higher Knowledge. Are the tests too easy or does it get difficult afterward? They are only asking me to search for a very common topic on google and fill the boxes.

Just wanted to know if this is how easy it is or does it get harder later on?

Are there other kinds of questions they ask, or is it just limited to research and filling the blanks?

TIA.
How to apply through higher knowledge tests ? And are 1st year law students eligible?
Why do you even want to do it? Padhai karo. Even if you do get an opportunity in a Tier 1 through some contact, no one is going to take you seriously. Calm down.
Student sahab/sahiba, first year mein koi firm tumhe ghaas nahi dega. Contacts hain toh shauk se jaao.
Just make an account through their website and upload your resume. Yes, you are eligible dw!
Don't rub your โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ there. Many firms are using that platform for getting their research work done for on going projects completely free for the sake of assessment. I personally witnessed that and also heard from many. As soon as there work get done you are now useless and you'll get "SORRY". But no one doubt them, they randomly pick 1-2 (especially if they are from branded university).

Disclaimer, I am not blaming to all associated firms and HK teams but there are few (can't disclose name).

Think itself for just 28 days internship what is the need of assessment and why no such criteria for the job? If still needed, then questions should be asked related to our work. Enough.
Did any gets accepted using Higherknowledge? I completed around 10-15 tasks for different firms, was scored well too but my application was never processed.
Hey, this is a little outdated information, so take it with a pinch of salt.

I completed 7 HK questions in November, 2018 (my third year) for an internship application for the Trilegal (New Delhi) office in June, 2019 and I did secure the internship. I remember being told around the absolute end of April, so it takes time and you'll be told closer to the internship start date. I did at the time already have a Tier 1 internship and a Tier 2 internship on my CV already (both secured via contact) and was told that helped my chances. Also, me incessantly calling the HR twice a month may have also played a part.

All the best!
HK is not affiliated with Trilegal anymore - as far as I know only JSA uses them as a metric for assessment.
Hi. Is applying for internships via HK a good idea? I think they donโ€™t verify the information posted there and donโ€™t have affiliation with any firms except JSA. And JSA only considers HK application when they have sent it to you via email. I am more constrained to think HK is a big scam. Some random people just post about internship opportunities that the team doesnโ€™t even verify. There is no response on months end.

If anyone else has similar experience, do tell. Iโ€™m fed up.
Apply to the firm and then HR ask you to do HK. It is not done directly :|
Higher Knowledge Tests are just HR's excuses for "I can't get back to you right now" / "I need to look objective while accepting your internship application" - but no one really looks at them.

Anyway, Trilegal and JSA are the only firms I am aware that use HK tests or at least that was the case when I was a student. Don't know for now.
"Tests" are easy just like their GD. I got acceptance for Bharucha through HK. The process is boring overall and you will have to be incredibly patient. If you have the option, exploiting all the contacts that you may have is a better idea imo.
Hey , so through reference the HR of JSA sent Me the Higher knowledge link , so there are 10 and we need to do a min of 5.. when I completed 5, I got confirmation Regarding internship. So now do I need to do the rest , Is it of any future relevance other than getting confirmed for internship?