Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
I am a second year student and even though I have some internships, none of them are going to pay me and I would like to help myself by making some money on the side. I have heard that giving tuitions are the only way out but was wondering if any of you had things to add. I would appreciate any advice on this matter.
Work for startups. Some of them pay, if you provide value to them. They won't mind keeping you for a longer period if you continue to add value.
Freelancing on upwork and fiverr.
Have seen ppl posting about their freelancing opportunities on LinkedIn.
well Indian market is not good enough to even given a bare minimum of 2-3 people's work and for US work India law students are unskilled. you may get one project as beginner, however you quality of work will ensure you not getting any work.

OP you can try at teaching part.
Begging, borrowing and stealing all work. In life, as you start:
- If you litigate, you will need to beg for clients, and then beg the clients to pay you; until they do, borrow. And if you give up and join a firm, a lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a robber with a gun… ;)
ghostwriting
preparing material for CLAT coaching centers

this is what I've generally seen my peers take up when they need some extra cash.