Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
There's a start-up caled JRTC intern which conducts a test and facilitates internships based on the score of that test. I wanted to enquire whether a fellow LI reader has taken the test and gotten an internship through it. If yes, how was your experience, how was the test like, what's the process after giving the test, whether they provide internship with a decent place?
Took exam in december end .. got 6 internships including 2 internships in tier 1 firms ...
can't say for others but turned out to be a good experience for me πŸ˜›
A 1-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Hahah dudee
The fees is somewhat like 1200 bucks ..
you either got into some fraud or talking about some other platform . LOL
They don’t even charge that much. It’s 1180/- first of all for 6 months and they were never into CV editing. They have a software which automatically builds a CV.

Sham comments!
I think you wrong my friend. False info. They charge above that and they don’t edit CVs. They are not your placement cell in colleges! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These guys have a totally different thought. I think it’s worth the cost, enrolled with these guys. Cannot complain, interned with 4 organisations in 5 months (virtually). Might be getting into some Tier-1 firm by next month.

For 600 you might only treat yourself at McDonald’s! πŸ˜‚
Definitely a ersatz comment!

The company is super friendly and they give you a genuine advice. They are not Law Sikho or some random company which give courses, for that your law school is enough.

The company is very good. Did three internships and have got plethora of cases which we are not taught off in our law schools but got a hang off it during the internships!
Hi Kian,

this is my actual experience with the organization in 2018 based on which I've given a straight-forward review. I actually spent hard-earned money on this, and this was the product I received. Please let me know why this has been tagged as trollish?
If you're from the right college, you don't need these randos. If you're not, then, maybe leaving aside Tier 1 firms, just reach out to folks in the firms with a properly written/formatted resume and cover letter.

By the way, getting third parties to draft cover letters/resume isn't going to help -- the difference in quality/style of writing between those and your original drafts will become quickly apparent and you'll end up being perceived as a fraud. This isn't to say, don't have someone look it over -- but if you submit a flawless cover email but your actual communication is riddled with typos and grammatical errors, it'll be a dead giveaway and not to your benefit.
Hi everyone! I actually digress from such points. The organisation has been incubated with Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and I have taken the GLIT before. The process is really smooth. The associates give you a call and help you at any time you need.

I have interned with Kochhar and couple of other firms which I got through JRTC. The experience at those firms were good too. That being said, the test that they have is moderate, neither tough nor easy! Gotta pull your pants.
You should go for it. They have got some pretty heavy names on the list of firms and lawyers they are in collaboration with!

I interned with Geeta Luthra Ma’am through JRTC.

I highly recommend it.
I paid 1000/- for a period of 6 months and yes I did 6 internships with different lawyers and firms. My friends and faculty have lost it when they saw this. The sort of firms and my depth of knowledge has take a huge leap forward. And now I am myself able to get into some great organisations.

I am currently preparing for the next year Jessup, I even got a mentor through JRTC to help me with my submissions. (All individuals love mooting there, just FYIR).

Regards,
Only Public International Law
Children of all ages!

These guys are a god send for people especially for Non-NLUs like me. They are trying to bring everyone on an equal level. Definitely these guys are not some randos.

They have been supported by the Later Former President of India, Sh. Pranab Mukherjee and even got CAM with them. I think they can’t be more authentic and highly valuable than this.

I am currently enrolled with them, interned with a great law firm and have a couple of coffee chats scheduled with AOR Supreme Court Lawyers! (They collaborate with majorly AOR Apex court Lawyers)!

Go for it Non-NLUs
Removing β€œcontacts” allowing β€œmerit”!

They help you to come to a decision yo!
I highly appreciate the effort by JRTC.

Also help you after your 6 months of internships.

Rigorous and economical.
Changing the face of the Indian legal system.

Accredited and well positioned company.
You should go for it. I took the assessment 4 months back. Just interned with reputed law firms and AOR lawyers!

They are too economical. 1180/- for 6 internships. The test is on a moderate high level Thing. Both objective based and subjective based questions.

I ll suggest talk to them, I did before I could take the test. I was also skeptical at first but once I agreed to it. The way I got my internships was the most easiest process. They give you answer to every mail you send to them.

Hope this helps!
Fantastic initiative. Its better to go with JRTC and cut one tension of internships and placements post/during your law school.

Go for it brother. You have my word.
Currently interning with a law firm through JRTC. This is not an exaggeration but they have really helped me come through and I am able to see my path correctly. The associates are well experienced and they don't send your names for internships there is software that allows doing that. All you click is "apply" and your work is over. The associates are there to help you pick your options and act as mentors for those 6 months.

A big thank you to JRTC, much needed in light of the pandemic and the covid crisis. I was really mentally ill but JRTC even helped me with that, the associate would help me get on my feet and give me the motivation to work.

Definitely go for it. High suitable for law students in India
Great company and so many internship opportunities. Not from the ones β€œcomment interested” but they are the ones who actually help you!

Jrtc good organisation. Enrolled yet to give the exam.
It’s a great organisation. It’s very economical if you think about it after 6 months.
Not meant to be a troll, but suddenly a lot of comments are here after almost 2 months. Are these really genuine comments or paid promotion?
I was the one who had the shitty experience from the 4th comment. Pretty sure it's the latter. I'm sure they're trying to save face now.
A great start up in the legal sector. Have already gone through the whole cycle.

Was worth the time and cost!
So this dead thread suddenly lights up with positive reviews not at all fishy huh!
It's clear that this thread has been bombarded with fake reviews . People who are reading this, please disregard these reviews.
Wow!

@Kian needs to reveal non traceable unique address so that we can ascertain how many novel reviews are actually there. Language and writing style used in all positive reviews seem to be the same.
I am currently associated with JRTC Intern, I totally support the platform. A required spinner for all of us.

P.S- Assuming we all are law students.
Hi all, I did pursue a few internships through JRTC. It was really good, they provide you with internships & even mentors for life, you get through the internships with not just law skills but soft skills too.

Its not hard on the pocket!

Hope you find this useful.