Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
What does a fresher make at these law firm management/legal recuriterment firms like Vahura, Legal League Consulting, etc? Is the work life balance better than most law firms?
Heard from someone that Vahura is paying 10 lpa and benefits at entry level. Not sure if figures are accurate, seemed bit too high for a headhunting firm, in my opinion but if it is seems like a good stint. However, you should also look beyond initial salary and think in terms of long term growth as well.
Doesn't the lion's share of remuneration at most recruitment firms come from commissions on successful placements by each headhunter?
Just curious about the business model of Vahura. How do they make money?
Nope. Far from the real number. Starting is around 4-5 lacs p.a. Partners there make around 36 - 40 Lacs p.a.
you have to transfer associates from one tier 1 to another. you tell me.
I was getting paid 45k at my previous law firm, had an interview with Vahura, and they said that the salary would be lesser than what I was getting at the time (I had 1 year PQE in Corporate)
Doesn't sound right - I interviewed with them and was extended an offer - was definitely much higher than 45k
I hired someone from Vahura not long back- suffice to say that salaries like 10 lacs quoted are ridiculous
Does anyone know the exact salary which they pay to freshers at Vahura?