Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Also, what would be the average size for any fin regulatory practice in any firm? 5-8 crores?
I remember during my college days them asking for a written internship application to be sent via registered post. Same for job applications. Emails not to be entertained. Good folks from what I have heard.
True. Finsec = Sandeep Parekh. At this point, it might as well be called the chambers of Sandeep Parekh.
With a team as small as that of Finsec, do you really think any of them will say anything negative?
That works for S/CAM, AZB, Trilegal etc. which has hundreds of associates; Finsec has probably four associates or so. That firm is so close knit, anything is easily traceable back to the person, including salary data.
As a single person firm (Mr. Sandeep Parekh) , How do they handle large capital markets transactions?

There are indeed a few single person firms like FINSEC. Capmarks teams are usually large.
They don't do IPOs from what I've heard. Hardcore securities law matters only.
Answer is that they do not handle large transactions!! Some small time advisory stuff.
I was exploring joining this firm, but then I saw the founder's twitter. The guy [...], with his IQ score in the bio. I was quite surprised by the IQ thing, [...] so the IQ thing is overcompensation. Just go through his twitter.
Either he never had his IQ in the bio (highly likely), or you are so important, he came to LI, read your comment and changed his bio (highly unlikely). Fake news!
Possibly one of the best places to start. Great learning curve in the initial years. Pay is 16.5 fixed + variable for A0.