Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
My friends and I are incredibly unhappy and exhausted at law firms especially cause it's work from home with no boundaries, horrible teams, and work 24x7 including weekends. We need to exit right now. Does anybody know any good in-house legal team that's hiring and pays around 10 lpa? Looking for companies like ITC, HUL, ICICI and similar banks etc. but really any company with a good work environment and healthy work life balance would do. Would be grateful for any leads since you'll be helping us a lot here. Thanks so much!
Only HUL & ITC pay 10lpa. Other than that you can try PSUs.
ICICI & HDFC pay half of that to freshers.
Not half. ICICI pays around 8 lpa to freshers. There's an annual increment too, but that would vary based on performance.
I can't speak of the salary at HDFC, but I do know that ICICI pays freshers a CTC of something around 14 iirc via campus placement
what is ICICI's hiring process like for someone from a tier-2 law firm? Please guide
ICICI conducted Beat the Curve competition and gave PPOs to the winners. Not sure when they are going to conduct it next .
There is enough thakaan for all the bachhein around. Law firms would always see to that.
If you leave, then who will in house people get their work done?? Everybody can't quit and go in house.
Yes, I also want to leave in a year. Please tell us about the details.
Don't think by going in-house you can Virtually outsource all legal work and sleep. That's not how it works anymore.

Less Hours and Stress- you can leave office at 7. But that doesn't mean it's like a PSU job.