Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Is it because they are lazy? Or focused only on grades and placements? Or believe in a caste system where some NLUs are Brahmins and some are Shudras and they cannot mix?
This answer was definitely written by a naive first year student. Such moolah about unity lmao. Grow up kid. Che Guevra died like a dog. What will you do?
Because people do not care about how other colleges are doing? Sure, maybe where administrations do outright batshit crazy things, students from other colleges should offer solidarity. But why would all of us join together?

If I can band with my uni people and alum and make my college better, that is good enough. Something about picking your battles.
Dude, read a good book if you're free. Don't play a rebel without a cause.
Good idea. Let's turn this thread into one involving suggestions about reading. I just finished reading Bureaucrazy: IAS Unmasked by MV Kaw. Highly recommended. Full of dry wit and humor.
It is actually good. Loved especially the part where he says (paraphrased) 'when two IAS officers meet, they sniff each other's tails to figure out who is senior -- whether they are to sir or to be sirred'.

But it is extremely off topic.
Kian please step up your moderation. Every week there is some bullshit like this
Actually, it is because people offer traction to such threads by commenting (I am aware of the irony). If they don't, the thread would soon enough be pushed back to obscurity.
Hi first year (assuming you are one). It doesn't work like that. There is too much disorder in a single college for the students to really care about other colleges. In that sense, please be small-minded and, as someone above has mentioned, pick your battles wisely.

Also, read a book. I would suggest The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.