Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

I was wondering whether it is acceptable to add to your CV the deals you have assisted with as an intern. Any help would be appreciated.
Clearly you don't understand the meaning of non disclosure, otherwise you would have never asked such a bizzare question
instead of trying to sound cool here, you might explain the intern politely
Hi, I was not made to sign any NDA for the internship in question. Nonetheless, I have understood that this would reflect very poorly on me. Thanks for helping me avoid a future conflict.
Dont mention any specific project or assignment in your CV. In the interview you can describe the assignment you have worked on without naming the client.
Generally don't name clients.

Instead of saying "represented Google in it's aquisition of Motorola"; say something like "represented a leading search engine provider in it's aquisition of a multinational telecommunications company"
But what is the problem with naming clients if the deal has been announced? If I actually worked on say, the Facebook-Reliance or Walmart-Flipkart transaction, merely then doesn't it sound better to actually mention those big names instead of saying "worked on a retail corporation's acquisition of an online retail company"?
Naming clients is still fine for reported transactions where people can google your name and it'll show you worked on this and that in the press release. But most transactions/mandates are unreported.
Yes, that sounds like a sensible suggestion if you have some space on your CV and your experience in an internship involved more than just making (virtual) coffee...

Maybe rather than listing the transaction, also make sure you describe the skills you learned or employed, such as "legal research on FEMA in a multinational acquisition in the telecoms and technology space".