Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
With CBSE being cancelled it's looking more and more unlikely that a physical CLAT will take place. We need to be prepared for cancellation and no batch of 2021 at all, or an online exam like LNAT or LSAT.
I can’t sell my parents’ house sir. I’d love take LSAT and go to jindal to eat at the mall you’ve opened inside the college and sell both my kidneys and eyes [...]
Let's sell his parents' house. That might fetch enough for you and me to go to Jindal.
We can sell his house to take admission but what will I sell to afford stuff that can prevent inferiority complex?
If CLAT happens online, then atleast 40 % of the kids in Top 6 NLU's will be world class scammers. Of course they will make great street smart trial lawyers-may not be the one's fit for Corp jobs.

No matter whatever proctoring happens-even if 10 people is proctoring a student. If an aspirant (with his parents support) wants, he can cheat in the exam. All he needs is to get a CAT Aspirant & Bank Test Aspirant together to do the research outside the place he is sitting. At the end of the day, the honest ones will loose.

Nobody is interested in cheating in LSAT/private law school exams, as the exam really doesn't matter whether you get in or not - there is no incentive to cheat, what matters is whether you have a fat bank balance or not.

CLAT, JEE & NEET are not like that. There is a lot of incentive to cheat in the test.

Even with a lot of checking, there are hundreds instances where fraud happens in physical exam centers. Good Luck with online tests :P
Will it be centre based online as it happened last year? Or will it be home-proctored? Or in a hybrid mode? Any update from Consortium, Sir.