Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
The NLSIU Wikipedia page has extensive info about the place and all the colleges' achievements. One does not find this in Wiki pages of other NLUs. Perhaps this adds to the perception deficit.
Law School is the baap of any parameter of assessment, including Wikipedia presence.
If you need to proclaim your daddy issues so openly, then I would recommend that you seek therapy.
Wikipedia started getting more than 2 hits daily after it started featuring NLSIU. They were taught how to write entries by NLS students running the university mag.
Jane de na bhai. Pura din bas college ka naam google karte rehte ho kya.
No need. Google has changed its homepage already to that of NLSIU. You have to accept all cookies from Sudhir's famed pressure cooker before you can go to any other page.
Jai Sudhir baba. Man has time for updating everything and for everyone but his students.
Snowden blew the whistle based on all the docs he had with him, other than two of which he had the utmost of respect. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and Sud's dear diary.
Arre NLS is so good that Wikipedia couldn’t stop itself from making an extensive and detailed page about it. I don’t understand this question. Why are you even comparing NLS to other stupid NLUs, NLS is #1 and next university is Harvard which starts at #17 and even it doesn’t have a Wikipedia page as pompous as NLS. And it’s natural no? Given that everything, every competition, every job is secured and won by NLS students. There is nothing left for other universities to flaunt. NLS has consistently ranked the most googled university in the world for decades even before we had internet. It has to have a good detailed page on Wikipedia. In fact, the text on Wikipedia was not considered credible enough until it published a page on NLS. When Wikipedia was last audited, it was found that 98% of their traffic came on this page and most of their revenue too.

I hope that some of these factors answer your question. Also sometimes these questions get a little disrespectful when you compare NLS with another NLUs. This is not even funny.