Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Completely irrelevant point: its not an op-ed, it's just the ed.. The editorial
Don't know about this, but the Modi Govt should definitely and immediately cut the wings of high profile BJP members (including a state president and an MP) who are spreading medieval superstition about cow urine/ dung and covid. Such nonsense in a civilized country in today's age is abominable.
I'm a staunch supporter of BJP and truly believe they have the potential to lay proper foundations for the country's long term growth. However, even I fall short on the cow urine hoots. Now I, in no way believe or detest the usage, but I feel people at position of power should not be flaunting individual opinions that are not accepted as fact out loud.
Translation: I am a staunch supporter of some people, but I do not believe in what they are a staunch supporter of.
You don't detest the usage of literally eating shit- fueled by nothing but a delusion passed down for generations? I would personally avoid the likea of you.
Proper foundations of long term growth. Despite the growth being the worst in last 40 years under them currently, Bangladesh economy is growing at a rate more than ours for the first time since independence, and unemployment being at an all-time high, and the government claiming not to have any money to stop people from dying. But your demand graph starts with MoShah and ends with them. So, cool beans.
Kian: This is the kind of shit we don't want to read over here. When are you actually going to start moderating?