Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Please don't form your opinion based on a couple of things you see on LI. Sure, their admin may not be empathetic rn, but generally, all the big ones are very similar.

Sure, nlud admin may be super nice today, but that can't determine you choosing nlud over nls.

Your career trajectory won't differ vastly between nls Nalsar nlud nujs.
You can very well focus on your mental health if you choose NUSRL,
Ranchi. It has good climate also.
Kolkata is a noisy city. Ranchi is good place to relax. Moreover, the students at NUSRL don't by nature indulge in cut throat competions. Ranchi is a best place for mental peace.
To be honest, these problems have only happened once covid started. I'm hoping that once we go back to campus, things improve. Nov '19-Jan '20 was all right.
I am sorry to break it to you so early on but I doubt you will get into NLSIU with such poor eye for detail..

Please rephrase the title of your thread and then we talk...
Indulging into the task of rephrasing it would be detrimental to mental health.
Thank you for your result. I'll be sure to tell the world that CLAT is not required anymore, and everyone can come to you for bhavishyavaanis.
Mental health?? I thought you should have left that right after you had chosen to go to an NLU
Basically, NLS students gravitate towards corporate law firms( with exceptions) and a lack of mental health is a gr8 preliminary training.