Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
Hey! Would be grateful if someone could share the wisdom and insights on call-backs and PPO at Trilegal. I got curious about Trilegal work culture and the opportunities, they might offer, after seeing the high attrition of partners from a certain firm and joining Trilegal, especially in past one year. Is the high attrition rate just because of the other firm being a legacy firm and getting equity at Trilegal?
Let alone callbacks. I wonder whether they are at all offering internships even?
They are offering both but have become extremely selective. Getting a callback is very much possible but getting a PPO has become a different story entirely. They have given out like 2-3 PPOs in the previous few months so it's very hard to get one these days.
They are offering virtual internships. Have interned there virtually. Good luck!
How do we apply? I did not get any call when applied though career section on website. Please helppp
They are only taking via college rcc cells. It’s really disgusting imo because this season they have only taken interns from Tier 1 NLUs and Jindal.

This is how they exclude :)
That's not true. I know a Non-NLU student who interned there virtually. Not from JGLS either.
how did they get it? can someone help me? also, if i apply now, I would possibly only get date after 3 months from now?
Hey - so the best way to do this is to get hold of email IDs of the HRs. You could also apply to the the offices you'd like to work with (that shouldn't be a problem since it's all virtual).

After applying, if you don't get a response, try following up with the HR over phone. You can try emailing as well.

These are the ways, in my opinion.

Last resort - Networking or Cold Emails.

I hope this helps and you get a slot. Good luck!

P.S. Prepare for two rounds of technical interviews as well. xD
well, HR doesn't give any Fuuuuk to me. I tried mailing.
Luthra & Luthra HR don't give me a break. been mailing for over a year.
ELP don't care (even asked a partner to refer)
Khaitan rejected.
AZB don't care
NDA are SO selective.
CAM AND SAM they won't even see it.

I have been cold-mailing all of them. not got any internship at all.
my grades to be blamed or what?
My bad then [...] i am from clc. I mean I got in via contact but that’s what he told me when
Trilegal goes around saying its a meritocratic culture,but hiring CAM partners has made it just as nepotistic and discriminatory as CAM.They have also started snooty practises like taking "only from RCC"
HNLU is not considered a Tier-1 NLU but we get internship slots from trilegal every year.
Maybe your grades/profile is not good enough. If you are not from a top NLU/have contacts, you need to have an exceptional profile.
a friend of mine interned in december [most associates were going on break perhaps] - she had to beg for work daily and received nothing. it was a waste of time
They are taking a good number of interns from GNLU. However, not sure if they will offer PPOs
All NLU students are offered PPOs. They are superior to TLC and private college interns
Bhai sirf troll karne ke liye daala na tune yeh? Mat kar. So ja. Much better use of time.
Hahaha as if "baarat" nikal rahi hai. Which world are you living in?
I have not trolled. Please tell me how many PPOs on average students from colleges like Christ, symbi and JGLS get v students from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS etc. Kian can attest to these figures and confirm that NLUs blow these colleges out of the water
Lol, the HR told me that the process takes a lot of time.

What do they evaluate? All the deliverables + research project + Feedback?
Do personal connections with the partners at TRILEGAL actually help in getting an internship?
Hi, this is my first time interning at Trilegal. What to do when the team doesn't give any work for 2 days? I'm guessing everyone is busy and don't have time to reply to my - Available for work emails.
This happened to me when I was interning before covid hit. Was assigned to my team of choice, the mentor couldn't care less about me the whole time I was there. Ultimately started taking work from other seniors, and ended up working really well with a whole other team. Just keep at it, and try to cast a wider net.
Has anyone received a mail with the subject "Updated Resume" from Trilegal? what does that mean
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.