Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Inside info: JGLS organising vaccination camps and vaccinating all faculty and staff by 26 May. If the second shot is arranged by mid-August, then could physical classes resume on 1 September? Students from influential families should easily get vaccinated by then, plus many from regular families too.
From what I hear, the admin is considering having physical classes for students who have taken both shots.
But it's still too early to tell; the present position is to not open campus for the coming semester.
Can't they get a satellite to directly beam 3-D images of the classes straight into the homes of the students?
β€œJGLS” word dekh liya abhi jaldi se jaake troll karta hu
JGLS word dekh liya abhi jaldi se jake comment section pe trolled hota hoon.
I am at Jindal, I am having a hard time managing the second dose for my parents. I haven't been vaccinated yet. What influence are you talking about? Cowin site is as useless for us as it is for you buddy. Before you can click on the damn thing the slots go away.
OP never said that only influential people study in Jindal. Also 'influential' people wouldn't have to bother registering on the Cowin website. It's not that influential people have access to a better version of the Cowin website, rather, they can skip the hassle entirely.
Nope. Their recent notice advertising faculty vacancies mentions that it'll be online for a while. Admin staff have also been told that there's no prospect of opening before Feb 2022. Probably will get pushed to August 2022 because of the over-cautious approach they have
Could you cite your source?

I have been told that they’d allow for a hybrid semester by a member of the faculty
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6803226423319523328/

This leads to the job opening mentioning virtual. Faculty are told of everything after students also find out lol so dont trust that. One of the wardens told me 2022 at least
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.