Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
I stan two gorgeous and talented business anchors: Sonia Shenoy of CNBC and Ayesha Faridi of ET Now. They speak very well and in a way that anyone can follow the market. Vishnu Som of NDTV is also very good. He does not shout and interrupt guests like everyone else. Others are really awful and have a biased agenda, whether for LW or RW. Even Faye DSouza and Zaka Jacob (who used to be good) are shouting these days. Our Indian anchors should really learn from channels like BBC and France 24.
Sanket and Srinivasan Jain are liberal versions of Arnab Goswami: both totally biased and spokesmen for the Congress.
Suresh Chavhanke of Sudarshan TV is the only honest anchor left in India. In case of Englsih news it would be Arnab Goswami.
I'm sure you consider Hitler and Modiji as the only two real leaders in the world too.
Hope he also does one about the troll appeasement in this country, which allows you to exist.
Dhruv Rathee and his fanboys/fangirls are the reason why India and the millennial generation have no future. His channel is the definition of dumbing down.
Which Indian channel actually contributes to the intelligence of the viewers?
Love Palki. Only one with the guts to call out China's human rights abuses. Very smart too and looks nice without over the top make up and dressing. A real thinking man's beauty.
Out of interest, just trying to understand the rationale of why would it take "guts" for a non-Chinese anchor, who doesn't live in China and has no ever intention of living in China, to call out China's human rights abuses? Has China started jailing or re-educating foreign news anchors now?
They send virus over dreams. No irondome technology to block those missiles.
Technically Iron Dome wouldn't be able to block missiles from China if fired upon India.
S400, THAAD and India's ABM program can. Even Israel's Arrow missile systems can.
Sonia Shenoy is my childhood crush and her smile is so beautiful. But thanks to her I watched business news and got a lot of business GK from an early age. It helps in law school :)
A 42-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.