Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Vaccine for all is good news, but sad news for those who were thinking of chilling at home till the end of this year ;) Back to physical labour in the next 30 days!
Even if you get maximum Astra Zeneca and other production and distribution it will still take many months or maybe years to vaccinate everyone unless lawyers get to use jugaad to get early in line...
What vaccine? Even after getting vaccinated, people are catching Covid!!! I know people who have caught covid after 2 doses of vaccine. Please do stay at your home even if you get vaccinated. Please be safe!
It's your crappy mindset to even think that people should be called to office during this pandemic specially when WFH has been running smoothly. I care about my life even if the owner or founder of my law firm sees me only as a resource. I will anyday resign if my office calls me to office during this pandemic and rather work with a firm which is sensible enough to care about the lives of people.
Another example why I earlier said that vaccines are not helping much and just because you are vaccinated doesn't mean that you should stop taking precautions or start going out.

Please refer to the link: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/former-pm-dr-manmohan-singh-tests-positive-hospitalised-news-agency-ani-2417222?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Mr. Singh had taken 2 doses of vaccine still got Covid positive. Guys, please do stay at home and be safe. Your life matters!
Fully vaccinated doesn't imply one would not test positive for Covid-19. It only means that the seriousness of the vaccine would reduce to a large extent. Someone can correct me if this is wrong.

Does it successfully act against the Double-Mutant version of the virus? Don't know yet.

I fail to understand wht the hurry is to call everyone to office as if pre-covid work inflow would suddenly resume if they all congregate in office.

How are law firms etc. reacting to adverse implications of someone testing positive after turning up in office.
Even after getting vaccinated, you are still at the risk of Covid. Very few law firms will be insensible enough to call the lawyers to work at office. Even is some firm calls you to office, just resign and join a sensible firm who cares about the lives of its employees.
Law firm maliks will try and get associates vaccinated ASAP and drag them to office.
Bhai, if your law firm maalik is so insensible and doesn't care about your life, then just resign and join a more sensible firm.