litigation lawyer
law student
aspiring student
other

Website Look & Feel

•  •  Dark Mode
Old Frontpage Layout

Save preferences
× Are you a law student or are thinking about becoming a lawyer? Share your experiences and ask your questions here.

HOW IS THE PLACEMENT OF KLE SOCIETY'S LAW COLLEGE WITH RESPECT TO ITS FLOURISHING HIGH RANKS ?

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
5 years 9 months ago #1 by Anonymous
KLE SOCIETY'S LAW COLLEGE HAS BEEN AWARDED AS TOP -5 LAW COLLEGE 2013 BY THE WEEK MAGAZINE, OTHER MAGAZINES TOO PUT THIS COLLEGE IN TOP 25 LAW COLLEGES OF INDIA, WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND IT ?
HOW IS THE COLLEGE AND ITS PLACEMENTS ?
  • NISHITH
  • NISHITH's Avatar Topic Author
5 years 9 months ago #2 by NISHITH
KLE is doing good, and they provide good environment, but regarding placement , its ok, not very good,
More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by Lavi
I have done a lot of research about KLE and I have found out that this is a great college with great facilities. The teachers are excellent and the college will help you to have a strong hold in the law field.The only drawback is the infrastructure but the hostel is good.The fees is also reasonable.
  • Ginseng Eater
  • Ginseng Eater's Avatar Topic Author
5 years 8 months ago #4 by Ginseng Eater
What high ranks? Kiddo, you should do better than trusting magazines. If you do not get any of the 15 NLUs/2 Symbis/ GLCs/ Amity IP/ Christ/ JGLS, then yes, it is very good.
  • GAURAV M.M
  • GAURAV M.M's Avatar Topic Author
5 years 8 months ago #5 by GAURAV M.M
WHERE R U ADMIRIG MAN ??
U R SAYING THAT JGLS is a good college, hehehe
after spending around 40 lacks , u getting a plaement of 60 k to 1-2 lacks /pa
so whats the big deal,
its same that after spendingjust 40k p.a , u get plament of 30k p.a
jgls cannot be afforded by mediumclass families
christ is more showoff,than what they ae,
now comingto NLU, except top 9 NLU, that is banglore, hyderabad, kolakata, bhopal, jodhpur, gujrat, raipur, and lucknow, patila, then remainig NLU are struggling, its just name of NLU...

so i feel KLE is 100 timesbetter, none of NLU provides 100% reimbursement of expenses in competitios,but KLE gives u full refund...n fees iss vey resonable
  • Anonymous
4 years 11 months ago #6 by Anonymous
Plus, for someone who wants to do a 3-year LLB, KLE seems to be the best option in Bangalore (since the NLS, Christ colleges are only 5-year).

Any idea on what the NRI tuition is at KLE? I think the regular fees are about 55,000 a year. Any NRI information available? (including NRI Admissions)... Please help.
  • Anonymous
4 years 9 months ago #7 by Anonymous
  • Mano
  • Mano's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 9 months ago #8 by Mano
I have been planning to join in KLE bang for 3yrs LL.B its good huh ? heard so much of mixed reviews so kindly reply asap
  • Anonymous
4 years 9 months ago #9 by Anonymous
See, KLE bangalore have potential and is one of the growing law college, giving full exposure to the students, best thing with KLE is good exposure and 100% sponsership in competitions, coming to the placements, From last year KLE gave an average placments and this time students of KLE have secured internships in leading firms like AMARCHAND, Foxmandal, Induslaw , ALMT etc, and aboout recruitment, till your paasout time which will be by 2019, you can atleast expect a handsome package from College campus recruitment since this time also placments were Good, and we are expecting a better than average placments this year,
My bottom line is like if dont get admission in top 7 NLU , Symbiosis, Christ, then join KLE,
since KLE is much better than other new NLU's and NLU like patna, Amity noida etc

ALL the Best
  • Anonymous
3 years 11 months ago #10 by Anonymous
I did a research. It seems sheshadripuram law college is much better than kle. The former is producing high rank holders each year. In 2014 kslu result it seems its 4 rank out of top 10
  • Anonymous
3 years 9 months ago #11 by Anonymous
More
3 years 8 months ago #12 by Lakshay
Moderators: Prachishrivastavakianganz

Latest comments