Commonwealth Moot Court Competition
The Commonwealth Moot is an initiative of the Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA) and the Commonwealth Lawyers Association (CLA). It is an ‘invitation-only’ Moot, being limited to representatives from regions of the Commonwealth. The regions, for the this purpose are North America, United Kingdom, Caribbean, South Asia (India), South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka), South East Asia, West Africa , East Africa, Southern Africa, Australasia (Australia and New Zealand send separate teams), and the Pacific.
The Commonwealth Foundation and the Commonwealth Lawyers’ Association provide funds to assist teams from developing Commonwealth countries with travel costs and provide accommodation free of cost to all the teams for the period the moot is held.
Dates of moot in 2010-11
5th to 9th February 2011
Moot Documents for 2010-11 Competition
- 1983 (in Hong Kong) - Australia
- 1986 (in Jamaica) - United Kingdom
- 1990 (in New Zealand) - United Kingdom
- 1993 (in Cyprus) - Canada
- 1996 (in Canada) - Australia
- 1999 (in Malaysia) - South Africa
- 2001 (in Sri Lanka) - United Kingdom
- 2003 (in Australia) - United Kingdom
- 2005 (in United Kingdom) – Canada
- 2007 (in Kenya) – Australia
- 2009 (in Hong Kong) - South Africa
Could I have , please? <a href=" http://www.domzastare-starapruga.com/do-need-prescription-buy-nolvadex.pdf#dome ">where can i get nolvadex in the uk</a> "The move in rates has caused a few issuers to look at theenvironment and question whether or not they should wait to cometo the bond markets, or risk missing out on what is still anaccretive (corporate financing) opportunity," said DanishAgboatwala, a credit analyst at Barclays.